Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall is in the air...

Is now October in Pittsburgh, i love...love...love this time around, because it's FALL. Usually i always go to take a picture, at least go to the park, just to get the glimpse of the changing color of the leaves!  I love the color, yellow, red, orange, green, blue...

I remember the first time i visit Pittsburgh is around this month, that why i fall in love with the city. I wonder maybe that's why my husband ehem... my bf by that time makes me come to Pittsburgh during this time around.  Here's the picture of what happen in Pittsburgh, during this time around

I love the color....this picture taken by my friend, is so beautiful, i got some of the picture that i took yesterday while going to Trader Jack, will be posting it soon!

No comments: