Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcoming 2013

It's been around 12 days after January 1st, there's a lot happening on December and the beginning of January. I promised myself that I will continue this blog and giving more beside my family stories. I have lots of friends in back in countries that also moms, and their curious about how my life here. I come from small town Makassar, Indonesia and almost travel around the globe. I've been living in 3 countries other than Indonesia.

Been loving my life right now, feel very bless for my family specially my parents and my friends back home. This post about Makassar, and how i love it there...

Here's  pictures from Makassar (some of this picture i got it from my friends that post it on Facebook)


This is Bantimurung famous waterfall around the area ( to bad right now is not as pretty as this )



And this is Bira Beach...is quite far away from my city around 3-4hours driving, but is really beautiful


No comments: