Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year and Fresh Start

Hi, everyone...what you do after the clock start 12.01 at midnight on the new year eve? I got myself a new selfie. Usually i don't like selfie, since i never like to take my own picture as right now it call selfie. Maybe because I'm a little bit chubby, but honestly i prefer to take others pictures or objects. But since this a new day, why don't we challenge our self to break our own boundary. Try to be better, try a new way of seeing things. Feeling a little bit better of our self. Not to be bitter, since no one   perfect in any way. We should try to let down our guards. Let celebrate new year, as this 1st day of the year almost come to end, let us just be thankful that we live another day, we being bless by God. Thank you for stopping by to my blog, reading it and enjoy it for a while. Thank you..
PS: Here is my selfie and my son also included..:)




No comments: