Friday, February 28, 2014

Got A New Gift from Sephora and Victoria Secret

I'm so excited that i got a few freebie for my birthday from my favorite store Sephora and Victoria Secret. If you live in US, and a member of your favorite store such as Sephora and Victoria Secret, usually if you have a birthday they'll send you an email or coupon voucher to redeem at your favorite store. This what i got from Sephora gift set from Smash Box contain lipstick and small mascara. I love this gift set, since i love lipstick and also they come in travel size. So convenient since travel a lot and i love to try on sample. At Sephora too, if you buy online you going to get sample pack usually 3 sample (it came a sachet or perfume vial). You can enroll to be come Sephora VIP member for free. Remember they have different kind of sale and you can get free sample too.
As for Victoria Secret, well this one always going to give you free panty and different kind of coupon for free if you become a member too! For my birthday they gave me a $10off single purchase that i use to buy perfume mini 2 for $15, so like getting 2 perfume mini for $5!!
This program is free and i suggest that if you love makeup and VS, join their mailing list and enjoy small surprise heading your way.

Disclaimer: this is not a sponsored ad, i got it for free as my birthday gifts

No comments: