Wednesday, July 2, 2014

My son graduated to 3rd Grade

On June 7th, my son graduate from his 2nd grade. He was really proud that he finally graduate and ready to move to his 3rd grade. I got his Spring Pictures from the school and also his report card.
The final weekend the Brentwood School district invites all family to come to the ART IN THE PARK event, where all the student art will be display and the family can interact with the teacher and also can see the student art.


We also have FUN DAY at Moore School,that they the PTA member volunteer their time to bring fun and games to the student. This Fun Day also in the student wish list, because they get together with their parents at the school and getting to know the teacher. I'm so tired when volunteering but putting the smile on the student and my son is so worth it.



No comments: