Monday, December 1, 2014

Shared My Loves for Influenster

If you read few of my past blog post, you notice that i did review few of VoxBox from Influenster. These VoxBox is sent by Influenster for free, yes FREE!! in exchange for your honest opinion. I can not express how excited I am if i as qualify to received the VoxBox, is kind like somebody send you a mystery gift, and you will wait for much of the anticipation. I became a member of this company since 2011, over the past few years i received few VoxBox.











If you notice the picture above i actually copied from my instagram, since i didn't put all my voxbox in my blog post . These pictures only contain for few of my voxbox. I also won from few of brand badges



I got few gift card and also full load of product of brand P&G. Is that exciting? For me, it is. If you live in US and love to review products and received for free, i encourage you to join the Influenster and for more excited news you can also download Influenster app at iTunes and android, so you can put more reviews, open all the badges and received product at your door step.

I have too included few of the product that i received and love it so much, i end up purchasing myself over and over again, one is Garcinia Cambogia, you can find it at the Vitamin Shoppe, this product is making you lose weight and still have full energy (i even purchased it in a bulk to bring to Indonesia and gives to my sisters), and i also love the Meaningful beauty creme de serum, i love how this serum makes my skin glow and softer.

Well my readers, if you want to join this company and the community, you can click at the link and it will take you to the website. And if you want an invitation, please drop me a comment down bellow and i'll sent you my invitation. 


No comments: