Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Slimfast VoxBox Review from Influenster

Slimfast VoxBox


New Year 2016 already ringing in, almost everybody always make goals, as same like me. One of my New Year goal or resolutions is to take me weight off. Lucky for me Influenster send me Slimfast Voxbox. Over the years, i always take diet pills, got to weight program, some of them really help me to reduce weight. But i never venture or look at Slimfast, thinking maybe is not worth to try. But this box prove me wrong.

As you see in the picture above, inside the box there is four product of the Slimfast:
- Slimfast Vanilla meal replacement shake
- Slimfast Dark Chocolate sea salt granola bar
- Slimfast sweet drizzled crisp 100 calorie
- Slimfast  sour cream and chives 100 calorie


All those product I tested and really like the taste of all the products. It actually surprised me since I am thinking all these product will taste  like cardboard or fake. Its none of that. The Vanilla shake taste like vanila even though I prefer chocolate. Granola bar, sweet and salty 100 calorie snack taste good, my son even like it. The way i use all this product first taking the granola bar as replacement for my breakfast, while doing my errands i snack on the sweet drizzled crisp (that actually quite satisfying), cook and eat my lunch since i don't like take have big dinner, around 7pm I have my Vanilla shake as dinner I added fruit banana and an apple. After 10pm I start to feel hungry and reach for the salty snack and a glass of water.

After testing this in one day, these  product is actually make me full all day, and yes I am not really that hungry like a monster the next day. This replacement meal from Slimfast will make you eat less, and make you lose weight in the long run. And yes, with regular exercise you going to lose lots faster too.

All this product was sent to me to test and review, but my opinion is my own. Thank you Influenster to sent me this voxbox.


No comments: