Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lego Club at Brentwood Library

As we walking to our house after my son school is over, one of his friend Bryan wave to him a piece of newspaper. I was puzzle since why he would pass a piece of paper with big smile and said you should read this. Turn out when I finally have a chance to read it a home, The newspaper actually have my son on it. The article is about LEGO club that he always attend. The activities is free at Brentwood Library, and being arrange by one of moms. This lego club is so popular that we have to registered to attend.

here is the pictures of my son in South Side Hills Local Newspaper

The Lego program is a weekly programs, they have Lego Club and Lego Light (due to lots of children wants to attend). It's on Tuesday and Thursday. The program usually for lasted for 2 hours. They start first on discussion about the theme of the day, usually they put lots of book and after that let the children build they're own imagination. Here is some of the pictures that my son make on the Lego program.




I always find that local library is an interesting place to go. I encourage my son to love the library, specially here in US, they have abundant of books,magazine and film, that you can borrowed for free. In Indonesia this kind of library is rare or even non existent. Do you love to go to the library? Do you have local library that you love? I love to know.

No comments: