Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Reese's Spread VoxBox review


If you see all my blogpost you can tell i love Influenster, i love to be part of the community and love received products for free and also review it on social media. This time around i love and madly in live with this mission.

I love chocolate so when the email send to me by Influenster telling me I'll be getting this #ReesesSpreads VoxBox...I was so excited.  I am actually stalking my mailman for few days...lol. And when it came, I got so excited and tell my son about it. Well, that's is quite wrong move, since my son just want to try it, I don't have time to film the Unboxing. So I have to modify my Unboxing video when I want to upload it on Youtube. You can see my Unboxing video here.

As for the Reeses Spread? What my opinion about it? This is my honest opinion I LOVE Reeses Spread! My whole family love it so much, we actually bought back up for it, since it run out the second week we received. The texture of this products it's so creamy, chocolaty and a little hint of peanut butter. For comparison to Nutella this Reese's Spread for me is not so chocolaty like i want too, it is more sweeter than Nutella. You can pair the Reese's Spread with apple, banana, crackers, pretzel. I actually put the spread inside store bought crescent dough, and make almost like chocolate crescent. You put as a filling for your home made crepes. There's so many pairing with this spread. This Reese's Spread is to die for! But fair warning to those of you want to watch calories intake...this spread is contain quite few more calories. Right now you can find the Reese's Spread almost anywhere in groceries store such as Walmart, Target and Giant Eagle.





Disclaimer: this product sent to me by Influenster, but my opinion is my own


No comments: